Wall-hung WCs The easy way to added cleanliness
Choosing a wall-hung WC in the bathroom or guest WC means the toilet area can be cleaned quicker and easier as the space under the ceramic appliance remains free and is easily accessible.
Easier to clean
By installing a concealed cistern behind the wall, technical components where dirt can accumulate – such as pipes – remain hidden in the masonry. As there is no longer anything in the way, uninterrupted and much easier cleaning of the floor is then possible. Moreover, the surface of the toilet is also smooth and easily accessible, which makes cleaning the entire bathroom more efficient.
Design Meets Function
When choosing a toilet, the focus is on the relevant functions and the design. Installing a wall-hung WC ceramic appliance means the cistern is concealed behind the wall and you can concentrate on the design of the toilet and actuator plate instead. Moreover, choosing a Rimfree wall-hung WC with smooth exterior surfaces, special glaze KeraTect and removable WC lid also makes cleaning even easier.
Combining quality with tradition
Geberit concealed cisterns have been installed in modern bathrooms for 50 years. The frame integrated in the wall and the toilet have a load-bearing capacity of up to 400 kg. Geberit cisterns are all blow moulded in one piece, with each individual unit checked several times for leaks.
Five cleaning benefits on wall-hung WCs:
- The cistern and water supply connections are hidden behind the wall so that only the ceramic appliance has to be cleaned.
- The floor underneath the toilet is free, making cleaning child’s play. The room also appears larger as a result.
- The smooth surface of the toilets and the hidden brackets make cleaning a breeze.
- As the name suggests, Rimfree toilets have no flush rim where germs can build up, meaning time-consuming cleaning of the rim is also a thing of the past.
- Some wall-hung WCs are coated with the special glaze KeraTect, which makes the surfaces particularly easy to clean.